Re: [ANNOUNCE] conntrack-tools 0.9.8 released

2008/10/21 Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi!
>
> The netfilter project proudly presents another development release of
> the conntrack-tools. This release includes important updates, fixes and
> improvements. Moreover, a new user manual has been released,
> contributions to improve are welcome! Detailed changelog is attached.

Hi Pablo and list,

is there any way to delete mark from connection (all marks from all
connections) without deleting connection itself ?

We are using iptables with

...  -m mark ! --mark 0 -j CONNMARK --save-mark

but we would like few times a day delete all marks from all
connections to let connections are marked again (with different marks
based on time). Conntrack-tools would have been fine tool for it, if
such option had been included. Or is there any other way to do it?

Thanks, Karel