Re: Transfer ipv6 packages over ipv4 iptables gateway to ipv4 ISP's network

Hi all,

thank you for this constructive answers, they will help me a lot, with
this gatewaying/translation/whatever in my network. I think now I have
good basic to start working on it. Once I made it I promise I will
document all and send to this mailing list.

Kind regards ant thank you

Elvir Kuric