CONNMARK target

Hello list.

I've got a question with CONNMARK target.

It's possible to mark whole connection playing with this parameter ?

What i want is when a packet arrives to port 6900 UDP of firewall,
mark it with 0x99, and when the response packet arrives again from DMZ
interface of the firewall, are marked again with 0x99.

I want to mark only packets arrives from one interface of the firewall
plus the response must be marked too "dinamicaly".

I can mark all outgoing packets src port 6900 udp coming from DMZ
iface, but thats not what i want to do, becouse i want tou route
packets back through the corresponding inet iface that thouse udp
packets coming.

Then i can do something like:

ip rule add fwmark 0x99 lookup table2

Is this possible ?