Re: Different kind transparent proxy

Brent Clark wrote:
Hi

I have a basic home setup, the router / gate and the proxy server sit on different machines (Dont want squid on the FW).

I have a client that I want to access the web, but via squid.

Sorry I forgot to mention, if I set my proxy on the web broswer to that of the proxy, I can view sites.

So from the proxy's point of view, alls good.

Seems to be the traffic going eth1 and then back out eth1 to squid (and or vice versa).

Brent