Re: IPSEC VPN Pass-Through/Nat-T Help Needed

Hello again,

I have heard of IPSec NAT-T as you can see from the subject of my
original post. In fact as I said before a --> Single <-- IPSec
Connection works just fine through our Linux Gateway/Firewall. My
problem is getting --> Multiple <-- Ipsec connections from multiple
client machines to work simultaneously. What do I need to do to get this
working on my Linux NAT Gateway/Firewall? Is there a compile time option
in  netfilter or the kernel I need to enable? Or is there some module
like nf_conntrack_ipsec or nf_nat_ftp I need to load? The network
admin's from the remote network that we are connecting to are pushing me
to remove the Linux Gateway/Firewall and replacing it with a Cisco
router that they say will allow this. I'd rather stick with our Linux
Gateway/Firewall if possible, and I think it should be capable of this.
Once again any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I realize a site to site VPN would probably be the best way to do
this but the admin's from the remote network will not allow this due to
their security policy.

Thank you,
Kristopher L. Bachtal