Re: [update] port knocking match extension

> > xtables-addons, actually.  http://jengelh.medozas.de/projects/xtables/
>
> I took a look at xtables-addons, and I think that we don't need it for
> now.

I think you may have misunderstood the suggestion.  We aren't saying that you
need xtables-addons to make your patch work.  We're suggesting that you
contribute your patch to xtables-addons, where it seems like a natural fit. Then
everyone can more easily get and use it, since xtables-addons is already well
established.

> In fact, you don't need to recompile kernel and iptables to get
> our extension working.

Neither does xtables-addons.
Andrew.