Re: Connecting an host with a subnet to a LAN with different subnet

There may be subtlties to your problem that this solution cannot address,
but a simpler solution and one that I've used many times is to give the
machine a secondary IP address on the same interface.

i.e.  "ifconfig eth0:1 192.168.0.x"

Then both addresses are present on the system.

Regards,
Brad