Re: ip_conntrack files

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 14:01 -0700, Dave wrote:
> Hi Martin, I went down this road as well.
>
> The source files seem to be included in the latest Patchomatic
> sources. Did you check this site?
> http://www.intra2net.com/de/produkte/opensource/ipt_account/
>
> The POM will patch your kernel sources with the ACCOUNT tool, this
> part worked flawlessly.
>
> The source to add to the POM util is here if the files are not in your
> POM already.
> http://www.intra2net.com/de/produkte/opensource/ipt_account/pom-ng-ipt_ACCOUNT-1.12.tgz
>
> I actually tried to compile the userspace tools for ACCOUNT but it
> always failed, so I never got to use it.  Maybe you will have better
> luck, please let us know if you are successful getting it up and
> running.
>
> Good luck
> -Dave

Thanks for the response Dave.

May be I didn't explain my problem very well, sorry I must improve my
english :S

I need ip_conntrack (core and some patchs like ftp and amanda), and
ip_connlimit, but looks like I can't find them.

I've downloaded POM, runed "./runme download" for extra packages, then
"./runme extra", but ip_conntrack and ip_connlimit aren't there, all
I've found are nf_conntrack and so.

Am I missing something? I just can't find the way to install them on a
2.6.25 vanilla kernel...

Thanks again for your help

cheers

Martin