To: "Leonid Zeitlin" <lz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: Invalid SACK numbers in NAT'ed packets

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008, Leonid Zeitlin wrote:

> or use IPV4OPTSTRIP for the SYN packets sent/received in this direction > as
> a selective workaround for the problem.

What is IPV4OPTSTRIP? How can I get it? It's not in standard iptables (not the one that I have anyway), and I can't find it at the netfilter site either.

It's a target extension which can be found in patch-o-matic-ng. But sorry,
I mixed up: it strips off IPv4 options and not TCP options, so it'd not
help.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-