Re: IPTables : How to force data coming from ethX being output by the same device

Yves DUF escreveu:
I think that iptables on the GNU/Linux FTP server would be a good
solution, to do a sort of "ftp contracking". But I don't manage to
write a simple rule as "All traffic that comes from ethX will output
by ethX"
Does somebody got ideas on this subject (iptables or whatever else)?

   This is not iptables related, this is ROUTING related.

iptables does not route packages. If packets are arriving in one interface and going on another, that's because your ROUTING table says that.

On more-than-1-public interface situations, you may need some advanced routing rules, ie source routing, to get things working properly.

iptables has the ftp conntracking module, but again, it has nothing to do with routing, it wont help your needs.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx