Solved: Help needed: can't get port forwarding working

OK, I am an idiot!

When port forwarding, one must make sure that you apply the commands to the interface that holds the forwarding address!

Duhhhh.......

Ron

Greetings:

I am having a bit of a problem getting port forwarding working on a
firewall script I wrote.

Basically, I am trying to port forward port 446 from a public interface
on my firewall to a server behind the firewall on a private IP address.

The commands being generated by the script can be viewed at my website
http://www.rongage.org/script_out.txt (I didn't want to clutter up the
mailing list unnecessarily).

The script that is generating the firewall is at
http://www.rongage.org/rc.network

Any advice anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Ron Gage
Westland, MI