Re: problems deleting conntrack entries with conntrack-tools 0.9.5

Ricardo Teixeira wrote:
> i am having problems using conntrack-tools to delete entries.
>
> i am using the command "conntrack -D conntrack -s 192.168.69.24 -p tcp
> --sport 51266 --dport 22", among others, to try to get it to work.
> Though no matter how i try i always get this message : "Operation
> failed: such conntrack doesn't exist"

You seem to have forgotten the destination address (-d) which is
required. However, you have found a bug in the tool since it should
complain about this wrong use.

I'm also planning to improve the tool by reducing the number of
parameters required to destroy entries, I have a patch here but it will
take me some time until I finish it.

--
"Los honestos son inadaptados sociales" -- Les Luthiers
-