Little help

Hi guys , maybe someone could help me to understand one problem i am
facing with my setup.
I don`t know exactly if it is related to iptables itself, but any help
is welcome.

I have one server doing NAT/Firewall/SAMBA to my local LAN, the setup
is like this:

eth0 connected to the dsl modem. Connection using pppoe.
eth1 connected to the LAN.

i have the following rules in mangle postrouting...

# iptables  -t mangle -v -L POSTROUTING
Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT 24M packets, 14G bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination
 202K   38M Default    all  --  any    ppp0    anywhere
anywhere
 202K   38M IMQ        all  --  any    ppp0    anywhere
anywhere            IMQ: todev 1

If that rule is right the traffic will go to IMQ1 device ONLY if it
will go out through ppp0 , right ?

The problem is : When machines from the local lan try to access the
SAMBA sharing on this machine, the traffic is being shaped inside imq1
device and i can not understand why. The traffic is going out through
eth1[lan interface] , so why is it entering that rule ? [that is the
only rule that targets imq1 device].

You can ignore the "Default" target on the first rule , it is used
just to mark a few packets to be identified by iproute2.

I am using kernel 2.6.21.5 and iptables 1.3.8.

Thanks in advance.

--
[]'s
Salatiel

"O maior prazer do inteligente é bancar o  idiota
   diante de um  idiota que banca o inteligente".
-