Re: Filtering by Mac Address

You probably can use the mac target, passing a --mac-source option to
filter the macs you want to have access to the net.
All other connections should be treated by another rule that will do
some NATing to redirect all the traffic to your web server.
The second part of the solution probably was already discussed
hundreds of times here already, and there are a lot of very good
tutorial on the net on how to to this.

Cheers,
KM

--
Informação & Segurança - Informações para sua segurança na rede.
http://info-seg.blogspot.com