Re: ROUTE target

Thanks for the link! I got the ROUTE target working, but now I'm a bit
confused. I have 3 connections on a router. 2 to the ISP, ISP1 & ISP2,
and one for the LAN. I'd like all the LAN traffic bound for the
internet to be routed to ISP1 and all the traffic the router generates
locally to go through ISP2. I tried adding something like iptables -A
OUTPUT -j ROUTE --oif ISP2, which broke the LAN setup, as that traffic
was then forwarded through ISP2 too. I'm not sure why that happened.
The entry in the nat table for Masquerading is -t nat -o ISP1 -s
172.27.169.0/24 -j MASQUERADE. Anyone setup something similar?

Thank you,
Timur

-