Re: [NFQUEUE] Help with program that changes DHCP payload

Stop
right
there.
The
ISC
DHCP
server
does
very
funky
stuff
see
packets
addressed
0.0.0.0.
This
means
those
packets
do
not
go
through
netfilter.
bet
this
is
at
the
root
of
your
problem.

-- it actually does, I experimented with just changing the TOS of the UDP packet and somehow
I was successful. Though I have to take note that somehow, DHCP is still able to send a DHCP reply
even if the nfqueue program is running, maybe you're right about that as well.

cannot
think
of
quick
way
change
this.
Maybe
hacking
at
dhcrelay
sources
is
an
better
option.

-- too bad a dhcrelay in between is not feasible at the moment, I am thinking about this actually.
I'll check if I'm able to do this somehow, but I doubt it if its implementable.

Thanks for the help.

HTH,
M4

-