Can I queue non-IP packets and get the to userspace?

Hi all,

I have a quick question. Is is possible to use netfilter/iptables to queue non-IP packets and process them in userspace, including verdict assignment?
I guess nfnetlink_queue was designed to be more general than ip_queue and ip6_queue. Does it mean that it can be used for non-IP too?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Roberto
-