conntrack with protocol H.323

Hi,

I need help ton configure my firewall to accept and conntrack video stuff of msn from and to multiple machines into the LAN network.

I don't want to simply NAT incoming traffic to a particular machine of my LAN because I have multiple users using MSN, so NATing traffic will authorize only one machine to use webcam within MSN.

- I talk about MSN but in fact, I have to permit gnomeeting/netmeeting, MSN and skype to be able to share incoming and outgoing webcam traffic through the firewall.... - Before answering something like RTFM, I read this ml archives from January 2006 and don't found anything about iptables rules to do this, - I also read RFC's about H.323, searched over the web, and I know that maybe MSN/skype/netmeeting are not using H.323 protocol. - I also read some posts in the ml about l7-filter but it seems very unstable and I'm not sure that is the solution for me

- I have a 2.6.22.1 kernel and iptables v1.3.8
- I have loaded modules nf_nat_h323 and nf_conntrack_h323

Hope someone will help me dealing with this :)

Best regards,
Strato

-