Re: Possible bug ipsec and SNAT?

> Does this rule apply in the direction you do SNAT or to reply packets?
> Please post the rules including IP addresses.

After a lot more testing and tweaking it seems to be a bug in Open/SWAN
in combination with the 2.6 ipsec kernel implementation. If I create TWO
connections in /etc/ipsec.conf, one with the original source address AND
one with the SNATted source address, everything works as expected. So
apparently the bug is not in netfilter :-/

With ipsec configured as stated, it works with SNAT and DNAT like a
charm, correct, complete policy information is available in all rule
sections I use (filter-FORWARD, nat-PREROUTING and nat-POSTROUTING) :-)

Sorry for the fuzz.
-