Re: Network Communication Issues

You can actually add more default gateways to one interface by using Advanced option under TCP/IP properties. Of course, these are default gateways, so all traffic that doesn't match other routing rules will get routed thru these. You can alter the metrics to define gateway priority.

I doubt you can add default gateways that reside under different networks this way tho. (I have used multiple default gateways on different interfaces in Windows before tho and I didn't have any problems. The real default interface had lower metric value than then the other, so if I wanted use the other, I would need to bind to it directly)

Anyway, this got a little off-topic :)