Re: Can't use statistic target on iptables

Greetings,

> I got the same problem with Ubuntu, see:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/iptables/+bug/141436
>
> Try instead the last SVN version, it should work just fine (if you
> already compiled from source, did you installed it with make
> install?).

I was indeed having that problem with Ubuntu. I didn't try the svn
version, but the lastest stable didn't compile libipt_statistic.so. For
now I am switching to Debian as it seems to work properly.

Thank you.

-
Diego Alencar Alves de Lima
Linux User #405564