Re: Direct Internet Connection For Client

Rob Sterenborg wrote:

If I'm correct you've posted this question before and when I looked
through that script I didn't have much trust in it. If you really want
good advice, post your ruleset (and perhaps routing table). Otherwise,
simply blocking internet access is done like this:

$ipt -A FORWARD -s <net_lan> -p tcp --dport 80 \
  -j REJECT --reject-with tcp-reset

The actual place where you want to insert the rule depends on the script
you're currently using. This will do nothing if packets are already
accepted by a previous rule.

Here is my iptables rules........ as an attachment