Re: ICMP packets associated with NAT connections sent out wrong interface?

Yasuyuki KOZAKAI wrote:
> OK, I try to explain what the current netfilter does in Jordan's situation.
> I also attach the patch to fix this problem. Jordan, can you try it ?

Excellent. The patch does appear to fix the problem. I repeated the
BitTorrent test, and no packets matched my LOG rule.

I'll keep watching the logs and report back if it happens again.

Thanks for looking into this!

--
Jordan Russell