Re: ICMP packets associated with NAT connections sent out wrong interface?

Yasuyuki KOZAKAI wrote:
> Jordan, is there the message "nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet"
> in your log ? I've heard that BitTorrent creates huge connections.

No; there are no messages from the kernel other than "nf_ct_icmp: bad HW
ICMP checksum" and "[packet out wrong interface]" (my LOG rule).

Note that my LOG rule isn't only triggered when using BitTorrent. It's
hit during normal web browsing from the client machines too (i.e.
outbound port 80 through my MASQUERADE rule), just not nearly as often.

--
Jordan Russell