Re: filter by application name

R. DuFresne schrieb:

Interesting. I get the impression tuxguardian is not quite a deep inspection FW nor an real application proxy, but has hooks to permit and eny on command hashes? I'd like to see more of their docs, not alot online that I saw. Might have to go through their code if more info is not available...

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

Hi,

they seem to use the LSM framework (like apparmor). This are the hooks, they can use to allow or deny socket opening for example, I guess.

greetings

Daniel