Re: ""how can i allow IP protocol 47 "" on iptables to connet a pptpVPN server.

I had this kind of problem too. And i figured out that only one  GRE
protocol VPN connection works at a time. I think this problem is in the
kernel or in iptables conntrack (maybe the way they control the flow),
but there is a way, you have to use a PPTP proxy. I use a pptpproxy from
http://www.mgix.com/pptpproxy/ and works fine! Now i have 6 GRE VPN
connection simultaneously.

Regards