Re: --match recent

On 06/11/07 04:23, olivierk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am trying to use the 'recent' module on an otherwise working installation.

So syntax seems to be... OK ;-), but I can't log in from the outside.

Is there something obvious I am missing ? (I guess there is ;-)

Just a quick guess, but it looks like you are matching all SSH packets, not just those of a connection trying to be established.

Grant. . . .