Re: SNAT before IPSec

Well Grant, the IPSec standard [1] said:

For every IPsec implementation, there MUST be an administrative
   interface that allows a user or system administrator to manage the
   SPD.  Specifically, every inbound or outbound packet is subject to
   processing by IPsec and the SPD must specify what action will be
   taken in each case.  Thus the administrative interface must allow the
   user (or system administrator) to specify the security processing to
   be applied to any packet entering or exiting the system, on a packet
   by packet basis.

Best regards,

Jorge Davila.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2401.txt