Re: Two NICs, same network...

Hello,

semi linux a écrit :

Let me ask this question another way - How to I setup my machine to
use one interface (eth0) for ALL traffic with the exception of one IP
destination/source port (which is on eth1)?

You need to setup a routing policy.

Is this an iptables thing or is it a routing table thing?

Both.

Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control (LARTC) HOWTO.
Chapters 4 & 11.