RE: NAT rules for VPN only allowing one user?

Gregory:

I originally installed CentOS 4.4, I have
done some yum updates since the install.

I just ran another yum update and it tells
me there is a 2.6.9-55.EL kernel available.
I started the update just now.

Will that kernel have the fix for the GRE stream
in it?

Thanks,
	Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.