From: netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martin McKeay
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:17 AM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: NAT rules for VPN only allowing one user?

So this is a limitation of the Linksys router, correct?  What are the
real requirements for user connections?

Linksys has the BEFVP41, that supports up to 50 VPN connections.  Maybe
an upgrade to this box is in order.  It's on Amazon for $99.  What
router are you using right now?  If it's a WRT54 series wireless router,
there might even be an image you can flash it with to do what you want
right now.

Martin

Martin McKeay, CISSP, GSNA
Product Evangelist