Queued packet in user space: network order or host order?

Hi all,

I'm using ip_queue to process packets in user space. It seems that
these packets are already in host order when I process them - is this
correct? Does the network order --> host order conversion happen
before any packets are queued for userspace handling?

Many thanks,
Michael
--
icq: 71772353 | skype: daneel1409 | msn: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx