Re: Two internet connection in a gateway server howto.

U can manage that using iptables fwmark and ip route2

Denis Anjos.

2007/5/10, BipinDas <bipindas.k@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear List,

I do have a Gateway server with two NIC and one internet connection. One
network card is with Public ip of the internet and the other with
private ip of Local LAN. I had manage this with IPFORWARD and iptables
rule. This machine is running on Debian sarge. Now company would like to
take another internet connection for redundancy. And I would like to
terminate this connection on this same machine. Is it possible,How can I
do this,Please help.
Please forgive me,if I made a wrong post here.

Faithfully
BipinDas K.