'tcpmss' match for ip6tables ?

Hello,

I see with great pleasure that the 'TCPMSS' target for IPv6 has been added in the latest kernel and will be supported by the next ip6tables release. This will be useful for some people I know who have MTU trouble with PPPoE connections.

Now my question : are there similar plans for the 'tcpmss' match ? I do not see support for it in the next ip6tables, although the kernel part has been moved to xtables.