Re: Rules review

Scott wrote:
I wanted to see if it would be proper to post my rules to this list to get comments on them.. I am a bit rusty on IPTables :-)

Well, yes and no. If your ruleset is a mess without comments, it probably will not be reviewed. If it is large, make doubly sure it is readable. Otherwise, as long as such requests don't swamp the list (which they don't) it's fine with me (others may disagree).

As an added bonus, discussing rulesets may give all mailinglist participants additional insights on how to set up rulesets, so I welcome such reviews once in a while.

HTH,
M4