Re: Forking inside netfilter queue

If you were to do this with the queue lib, then you'd ataualy have to
either let the client establish the connection OR fake that the connection
was established, before you get the HTTP request is sent to rule on.

Also keep in mind that the servers/client might want to do a Keep-alive or
long lived HTTP session, with multiple HTTP requests. Keeping track of
that, from an NFNetlink/Queue based interface would be hecktic.