DHCP & remote ssh logins

People,

If iptables are setup to only accept ssh logins from particular IPs, how
do people login when they are on the move and have a DHCP allocated IP?

I thought I could do this by sending a mail (from the remote DHCP IP)
formatted in a particular way, to a particular user on the destination
server which would then be processed, which would then cause a change to
the iptables setup.  However, I assume other people have had to solve
this problem and I don't want to re-invent wheels . .

Suggestions appreciated!

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Fax:     +61:(0)2-8221-9599