Re: SYN Proxy for iptables?

Hope this solve this problem:

# This enables SYN flood protection.
# The SYN cookies activation allows your system to accept an unlimited
# number of TCP connections while still trying to give reasonable
# service during a denial of service attack.
i f [ "$SYSCTL" = "" ]
then
   echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_syncookies
else
   $SYSCTL net.ipv4.tcp_syncookies="1"
fi

make sure `CONFIG_SYN_COOKIES' is compiled into the kernel while configuring the kernel.