Re: NAT Issue

Kiran Murari wrote:

Is there a way to flush the conntrack entries that have been created during a specific interval.

-- Yasuyuki Kozakai
Yeah I have seen the 'conntrack'.
But this requires linnetfilter_conntrack and libnfnetlink support.
I am running a 2.6.14 on an Xscale processor.

So is there a means to flush the entries, other than porting the 'conntrack' to Xscale.

- Kiran

i've just a minimal coding experience with conntrack,
but i think you need something like 'removing conntrack entries which routes are invalid' - as a kernel level feature - i think in this case when the wan interface is down you dont have a valid default route...so the logic would match on it - and remove them i think this can be implemented and it would be logical to remove invalid routes from the conntrack anyway - i've tried on my desktop(2.6.19-gentoo-r5) and it won't removed anything

kirk