Re: Unable to block ICMP

Ronald,

the subject of your mail is "Unable to block ICMP", so I just told you
how to block the ICMP (by looking at the rules you posted on the link
you gave).

Best regards,

Thomas

PS: Please use "answer to All", so that everybody get the answer and
can follow this thread

2007/4/15, Ronald <ronald645@xxxxxxxxx>:
Thomas d'Otreppe schreef:
> Ronald,
>
> use "iptables -A INPUT -p icmp -j DROP" instead of "iptables -A OUTPUT
> -p icmp -j DROP"
>
> Best regards,
>
> Thomas
>
> 2007/4/15, Ronald <ronald645@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Check this thread (posted by me):
>>
>> http://forums.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=152539
>>
>> Could anyone help me here with the problem please ?
>>

>>                                  Ronald

That didn't work either. pcflank.com still sees the ports as closed. Any
more sugeestions?