Problem compiling nth match

Dear members,

I am trying to get nth running. I have downloaded a fresh kernel 2.6.18, iptables-1.3.7 and latest patch-o-matic.

It looks to me that nth is not anymore a patch, but is included in the regular iptables distri. Is that correct ?

Here are my problems:
1. When I compile iptables it is running through without errors but does not compile the nth sourcefile. So I dont get libipt_nth.so.

2. Moreover my kernel net/ipv4/netfilter/ does not contain ipt_nth.c or something alike. How do I get nth into the kernel?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Christian