Re: blocking all connections

dhottinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Quoting Martijn Lievaart <m@xxxxxxx>:

dhottinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
What is the best rule for blocking all connections to an ip address. For example, lets say I want to block all connections to the domain google.com.

The domain google.com is not an ip address. If you want to block all
web access to google, use a transparent cache. Otherwise I see no way
to do this (reliably).

M4

Google.com was just an example. Lets say I want to block all connections to and from 194.67.57.26.

-I INPUT -j BLOCK
-I FORWARD -j BLOCK
-I OUTPUT -j BLOCK

-N BLOCK