Band limit without squid

Hi all!

I would like to reserve some band to some services.
Like 30 Kb to HTTP, 60 Kb to POP/IMAP, 20 Kb to SMTP and FTP, i.e.

Can I do this using iptables + iproute or I must use Squid?

TIA

--
Davi Vidal
davividal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Agora com fortune:
"Microsoft Mandatory Survey (#9)

Customers who want to upgrade to Windows 98 Second Edition must now fill
out a Microsoft survey online before they can order the bugfix/upgrade.

Question 9: Which of the following do you prefer as a replacement for the
            current Microsoft slogan?

A. "Over 20 Years of Innovation"
B. "Wintel Inside"
C. "Your Windows And Gates To The World"
D. "Because Anti-Trust Laws Are Obsolete"
E. "One Microsoft Way. It's Much More Than An Address!"
F. "This Motto Is Not Anti-Competitive. And Neither Is Microsoft."
G. "Fighting the Department of Injustice Since Day One" "