From: netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michele
Petrazzo - Unipex srl
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 15:57
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: bytes count question

Hi list,
I'm making some test for see "how many traffic" create an IP, so, into
the gateway, I create a chain, add a rule so all the traffic go through
it, and here accept all the traffic.
After, from that IP, I download a file that has 1 MB and I control with
a "iptables -nxvL my_chain" what number are on the "bytes" columns, but
with a big surprise, I see 60000.
What're this number?

I thought to find something like 1048000 (or similar)!

I'm missing something?

Thanks,
Michele