Routing to and from an IP on an interface

Hi I have an issue where the internal interface wants to always talk from the
primary ip address,  what kind of rule can I add to make the traffic comming
from a specific source ip leave the router interface from a specific secondary
ip address?

Thanks

- Brad Chang
- http://www.linuxcare.ca