Remote Access Via Mac Address and Unknown IPs

Hello,

I have seached Google and the archives but I can not find anything that
tells me how to use iptables and mac addresses to allow a user at a
remote location to access a server when the remote IP address is
unknown.

What I am trying to do is setup a rule where a client with a laptop can
roam and still have access to certain ports (primarily 427 amd 548 for
atalk access).  I want to restrict access by mac address, but I can not
figure out how to do it given that I will never know an IP address where
the client might be coming from.

Is there a way to do this with iptables?

I figure I have to have some kind of established tcp communication
before I can identify the mac address, but it is like I have to open the
ports up to the world and then drop sessions not coming from a
particular mac address.

Can someone help me with this one please?

Thanks,

Murrah Boswell