iptables <= 1.3.7

Hi,
I've tested to upgrade my iptables and i think that i have made it but maby
not to 100%.
It seems that my iptables is blocking my inbounds generated connection, so
when i have -P INPUT DROP, my traffic goes from my pc and to the server but
iptables is blocking them when the replies from the server comes to my PC.

So how do i get iptables to accept my own generated traffic?
Any suggestions of what is wrong?

/Walle