Port redirection failover

Hi all,

Some background:
 We have redundant broadcast servers for our webradio stream. One of
the types of streams we use is a "pull" where a remote Windows Media
Server "Pulls" the stream from our broadcast server. This is
accomplished by doing a DNAT so that the pull request from the WMS is
directed to the broadcast server. It works great.

Issue:
 I need some type of failover configuration where when one of the
broadcast servers is not available the DNAT will forward traffic to
the other broadcast server.

Question:
 Is this possible using iptables? (OS is Fedora Core 6)

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Nighswonger