Re: problems with port forwarding

Hi Andreas,

try this, ....implement this rule on machineA

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 10022 -j DNAT
--to-destination IP_ADDRESS:port(22)

This will allow you to connect to port 22 on wished
machine.
Be sure you allowed ip_forward option at echo 1 >
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

Best wishes

Elvir Kuric

--- Andres Baravalle <andres.baravalle@xxxxxxxxx>