Re: Iptables 1.3.7 and uClibc

Alan Ezust wrote:
I'd recommend uncommenting the

 NO_SHARED_LIBS = 1

at the top of the Makefile. That way they will all be built into one binary and you won't have to worry about the executable finding things.

I've tried that, but when I tried to execute the iptables binary on the target system, it failed with:

getsockopt failed strangely: No such file or directory

Maybe I'll look in to it, but in the meanwhile I managed to get iptables version 1.2.7 to work. I still don't know why 1.3.7 can't load the shared object it needs, while it works on 1.2.7. Maybe my kernel version - 2.6.12 is too old?

Best regards,
hinko

--
ČETRTA POT, d.o.o., Kranj